skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
Yazrin Azrina
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
**I am good BUT I am not an angel**I do sin BUT I am not the Devil**I am pretty BUT not beautiful**I have friends BUT I am not the Peacemaker**I am just a girl in a big world trying to find someone to be friends and someone to love**I'm a person who is positive about every aspect of life**There are many things I like to do, to see and to experience**
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ▼ 2011 (6)
    • ► February (2)
    • ▼ January (4)
      • Hari Bersama Kakak - Episod 1 (Di Rumah)
      • KHURAFAT
      • The 1 and only HE (^_^)
      • To all the viewers..

Followers

VIEWERS

Powered by Blogger.

CHIT - CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

My NoteBlog

A work in progress of my life.love.passion

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The 1 and only HE (^_^)

Ok..i just want 2 introduce to u guys to my special one...
The one that always stay with me during my good & bad times...
The one that always brighten up my days...
The one that always looking 4 ways to make my life easier...
The one that always trying to fulfill all my needs...
The one that always there 4 me whenever i need a shoulder to cry on...

He's the One.. (^_^)

Just want to tell you that I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!
& 
Thanx 4 everything...





Posted by Yazrin Azrina at 3:21 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod